From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 17:56:00 +0000
Hey Ya'll,

Wanted to let everyone know I am still alive (don't groan too loudly ok?).
Thought you got rid of me, eh?

Actually, you probably have.  At least for a little while.  I am going to
be doing some roadtrips shortly and although still getting the list, will
probably not have a lot of time or access to post.  OK, now you can
celebrate.

All the ferrets are doing fine, although they have learned how to turn on
the t.v., get into the box springs even when they are resting on the floor
(you should see the hole), and are otherwise practising all their F.L.O.
manuevers regularly.

Have fun, play with your ferts a lot and give them all hugs from their
Auntie Maggie.

Maggie Mo, Mae, Monkey, Margaret, Marie, you know HER!

"Take me to  you, imprison me, for I
Except you enthral me, never shall be free,
Nor ever chaste, except you ravish me."
Donne