From:
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 03:30:36 +0000
Yes, it's only July.. but Jeanne did such a great job on the 2010
edition of our most adored Ferret Company Calendar - she has them
ready earlier this year. The TRFC is now accepting PRE-ORDERS ONLY
for the 2010 Ferret Calendar, this one is themed "Ferret Hotties".
You can see images here: http://www.ferretcompany.com/2010.html

Our price is $13.95 for non-members and $12.95 if you are a member
of the TRFC, shipping additional. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal
and checks/money order accepted. Order now, pick up at the Buckeye
Bash in Columbus!

Pre-orders will be accepted until July 10th. After that, I can't
guarantee you a copy! We have run out of calendars in August for the
last 2 years... so order NOW!

Send your name, address and how many copies you want to order; to
[log in to unmask] by July 10th.

Thanks!--
Chris Sayne
Corporate Secretary