From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:49:42 -0500
Hi Selina,

We have been using the lupron, melatonin on our ferrets over 4 years
for going on 4 years now with great success at Ferret Wise.

Our ferrets receive a melatonin implant every 3 mos ( a vet tech comes
to do this) and also the males and advance cases also get a monthly
lupron injection.

In the years we have been treating this way we have had NO urethral
blockages in our males and no vaginal issues with the elder females.
This is a very effective therapeutic treatment plan for ferrets. It
greatly improves their quality of life in our experiences.

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org