From:
Linda Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:19:52 -0700
I appreciate Scott taking the time to explain how research is conducted to
confirm the efficacy and use of many medications, vaccines, and even
surgical methods for both veterinary and hman medical use.  It is a fact of
life, though repugnant to many.  We need to remember that even those people
who conduct the research have hearts.  I cannot believe that they conduct
their research without investing love and attention towards their critters.
Also, I want to express, as a new FML'er, how impressed I am with the
support that is shown to those who are worrying over sick and dying pets.
It just goes to show that ferret owners are as unique and special as their
critters are!