Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:36:57 -0400
okay, I finally figured out how to use shutterfly and put things together
in a little collection for your viewing convenience.  please visit

    http://littlesplines.shutterfly.com/action/

photographs are taken by Ina (I'm her unofficial PR).  the collection
includes previously posted ferret art pictures, ferret couture & a couple
of ifc symposium pictures, as well as behind the scenes with black
footed ferret pictures.  I've included appropriate links in the album
description, please feel free to suggest additional ones.  please
feel free to forward the link to friends and family.

Selina (finally getting her act together...), Clef, Popcorn, Sorin &
Mochi.