From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 13:14:55 -0500
Over the past few months, several people have written me to ask
permission to reformat the Ferret FAQ to make it more suitable to hand
out at club meetings, pet stores, vets' offices, and so forth.  As it
says in the FAQ, anyone is welcome to distribute the entire FAQ in any
way, as long as they don't modify it or charge for it.

However, I know the full FAQ is just a little bit long (around 60
pages!) to copy and hand out.  That gets expensive and inconvenient,
and it can be intimidating to the people who should read it.  With
that in mind, I have created a mini-FAQ designed to be printed.  It's
much shorter than the full FAQ, only 7 double-sided pages including a
cover sheet/table of contents, but it covers all the most important
questions, including where to get more information.  It has a simple
but nice format, with headings, subsections, page numbers, and such.

If you'd like to hand out this mini-FAQ, whether you're already
distributing copies of the full FAQ or not, please let me know.  I
would be glad to send you a paper copy, and as long as I don't get 300
requests I don't need a SASE.  I also have Postscript versions of the
file, with and without the required fonts.  (I'm a little reluctant to
distribute the file itself for fear that the pagination and table of
contents would get messed up.)

--
- Pam Greene         ==> Ferret Central has moved! <==
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, and change your links to