From:
"March, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 16:21:00 -0800
>From:    "March, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: The day at the cult compound

>(Referring to Dayna's recent involvement with a cult compound
>critter-rescue raid)  [though I don't think Dayna said this.  BIG]

Ooops.  Ya, it happened all right, but this was kicked around widely in
private EMail.  I aimed a reply to multiple targets and kinda automatically
put FML in...my fault.

But I stand behind yesterdays comments.  I know a couple of people who work
for a mortuary delivery company, a kind of "taxi for customers who *never*
tip" and I'm finding out that freaky deaths around Halloween among _humans_
is something well known in the "dead biz" and I don't mean Jerry Garcia.

Dayna is *not* kidding around, folks.