From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 16:49:35 -0400
To my blessed ferret friends.

Thank you for your words of kindness regarding Jeremy's accident.  You are
all so special, you just don't know.

Now my real question and possibly more bad news.  I read on a post a while
ago that nosebleeds were seen in DYING ferrets.  Well, my Tori, who has
been treated for almost 1 year now with Pred.  has had 3 minor nosebleeds
in the last month.(one a while ago and 2 this week) Does this really mean
her journey to the Bridge is approaching?  She has become the sweetest
fert since I adopted her 3 years ago.  She loves to hang her head upside
down when I hold her, and has become, Tori, my upside down girl.  Other
than these nosebleeds, you would never know there's anything wrong with
her.  I hope this isn't bad news, I don't need anymore right now.

Sue & Crew