From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 10:10:42 EDT
When is a fuzzy not a Fuzzy?

 or...  How can a footless fuzzy Really play???

 or  The case of the Hung Up Fuzzy!!

The problem was obvious..how does one get a feetless fert into some sort of
play mode while using extreme padding and caution to avoid any bangs and
nasty jars to very sensitive healing leg ends?..  when the tiny little guy
wants so badly to just romp and rough house with the rest of the fur brats
without getting him mauled and battered by the rowdy lot of Mommies Little
Angels?

You mix one tiny fuzzy and one huge but very kind and gentle tech and a
large dash of ingenioous intrigue and you have the bouncing fuzzy with three
deep stove mitts (quilted) on each leg all sewn with lots of trailing
ribbons held on with velcro patches (one really hard tug and they come
loose).  fuzzy is in body sling on a nice long spring from center beam in
center of room... and firmly held in place with elastic velcro closed
straps...

Now picture ribbons trailing as fuzzy jerks his 'paws' every which way and
spins and bounces and 'dances' all over the place and ribbons are chased by
other fuzzies in hot persuit... until one and all taske a water and raisin
break and then one sittle shove and the game is on all over again... after
10 minutes the first time (everyone else was fine but the target needed a
nap) and now up to nearly 25 minutes at a time a couple tiomes a day..the
game is catch the fuzzy ribbons and little one tries to kep from letting
anyone steal one of 'his' ribbons... the ribbons are replaced a lot...thank
heaven my daughter is grown and gone or I'd really be in hot water with all
this totalling of ribbons daily, and he Mrrr's and chuckles and clicks and
grunts, and even (I swear it does soound like it) giggles a whole bunch...
not only is he coming out of the depression real well, he is making a whole
new game out of this padding and no walking stuff... This is one smart,
sweetheart of a fur kid... and seems to get a lot of pride out of making any
one or all of us laugh at his antics!

Life sure dealt this pint sized little fellow a huge basket of lemons....and
there he is industriously making gallon after gallon of lemonade!!!!  My
kind of Guy.

More news from tme to time..

thank you all who write to me , You don't know how much it means to me to
read and reread those messages...

Happiness is a soft velour snuggle blanket from the cage makers wifes sewing
room...Yum!!!

 dayna  :]
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
 "Worry is the interest we pay on the trouble we borrow!"