From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 17:40:12 -0500
I have a 13 week old kit that has a hind end problem.  She has shown signs
of weakness - ie: favoring it, sliping out of underneath her when on
non-carpet.  All other ways seh is fine - normal hyper kit, eating fine,
pooping fine, etc.  I have not felt any difference in the bone or muscle
(but I really have no idea what I am expecting to feel).  She has recently
been switched to a different cage with a few 1/2 levels which she isn't
used to.  She could have fallen off with out me seeing and pulled
something.  Any ideas?  I have a vet appointment for her tomorrow
(Saturday).

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms/Weasel Watch Ferret Rescue - Michigan, USA
Breeding for Quality Ferrets/Helping Needy Weasels
American, Australian, German, and New Zealand bloodlines
Come see us at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism"