Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:11:45 -0500
Hi everyone!  Well, we were talking about ferrets at work today - my
co-workers get a kick out of the fact that I have ferrets.  The subject
of a National Ferret Day came up, so someone went online & googled
National Ferret Day.  Did you all know that April 2nd honors our favorite
little pets?  I didn't know that.  Here's the link to the site we found -
just click on April 2nd on the calendar (or you can just scroll down to
learn other fascinating events.
http://www.holidaysforeveryday.com/calapr05.shtml

Now that I know this - I plan to buy little party hats & maybe some
crocheted eggs for the kids so we can celebrate this special day!

-Judy