From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:39:48 EDT
3 NH ferrets need homes
all sables, one large male, 2 females
location west-central NH

Would like to see ferrets placed together, but if need be, 2 can go
together as long as the third goes to a home with other ferrets since they
are used to living with others.  They come with a large cage.

They were originally rescues; 2 were abandoned in an apartment after owner
moved out and were skin and bones when found; they have been nursed back to
health and are now doing well.  One (male) recently had tumors removed but
is doing fine.  All 3 are probably a few years old, age not certain.

They MUST go to PERMANENT loving home(s) since they have already been
through one bad situation.

The person who has been taking care of them rescues many animals, all
species.  She is very dedicated, devotes her life to helping animals
(rescues, teaching, workshops, etc.)  She also has some miniature horses
and 2 cockatiels who need homes; again, ALL are rescues so they MUST go to
PERMANENT homes.

If anyone can help with either the ferrets or knows people who could help
place miniature horses or birds, please let me know and I will pass on the
contact info.

Thanks!
--Ronnie
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin, Roxanne, Petunia, Epcot and
Clover's mom in Mass.