From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:02:08 -0500
Hi All,
This is what happens when u only get bits and pieces of a story, but when
u r so pressed for time, (?) what else do u do sometimes.

The Arkansas ferret shelter request, in un required.  The ferret i posted
about, is in Racine, and the sister is from Arkansas.  Apparently it is
the sisters ferret, and i w/ do the assume thing again, and think that it
is probably neglected, so have asked my daughter to inquire if they want
to give up the ferret, that i w/take it in.  They are compact, i guess?

Just a note, when u r making a purchase from a petstore, READ THE CONTRACT!

My daughter got stuck w/$250 restock fee on a MIXED BREED!  dog, tonight.
The store ?  PETLAND IN RACINE WISCONSIN.  She is all of 22 years old,
hadn't had much experience w/business and contracts, till tonight, she is
now out $250 that she can hardly afford, but she i hope has learned a very
valuable lesson.  She has also been told to stay out of that store, PERIOD.
By me her mother!  I don't care if she is of age, i am still and always
w/b her mother.  I am slow to anger, but tonight has just gotten the best
of me.

Sorry, i am still coming down from this "rage?".  For you parents there
is not a soul out there that w/love your children like u do, teach them
wisely, so they don't have to suffer what my daughter had to tonight.
She made a very costly, foolish mistake, in exercising her independence,
but i hope it is one that she w/never forget.

Sincerely
donna and all her fur gang