From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:49:50 -0600
How can you tell if you have a depressed ferret?  I heard they get
depressed varily easily.  Also any good websites for ferret health
problems and diseases?

One last question.  Why doesn't any of the links on the list that are
posted ever work?  They always say there is an error in the link.

[TH]

[Moderator's note: They always work for me, though note some are split
into 2 lines so you have to join then together.  Also, the AOL e-mail
reader expects links in a different format than other e-mail readers,
though I do realize you are not using AOL!  BIG]