From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 03:12:32 -0500
FWIW, we do not read any post written in baby talk.  Our ferrets do not
speak "baby talk".  If some of you choose to write that way including
the person who writes for Sandee, you have to understand that there is
a sizable portion of the readership that will not read the posts.

Gordon spoke from his frustration in dealing with those posts.  He is
absolutely correct.  They are not liked by a number of us; most of whom
will not speak up about them as they know that they would get the same
wrong headed treatment that Gordon is receiving.  There have been a number
of people who have stated a fear of posting because they are afraid of
flames in return.  That fear has been justified by the reaction to Gordon's
post.

If others of you choose to "believe" in a Sandee at the Rainbow bridge and
reduce ferrets to bad grammar that is of course your right if BIG chooses
to print those posts.  But there are those of us who find such posts
demeaning to ferrets.  We find no comfort in Sandee's posts.  If some of
you do, that is fine.  But insulting Gordon does not make these posts
better.

Our ferrets speak perfectly, but they do no speak English at all.