Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 06:40:44 -0800
Hola FML'rs.

Last night at our ferret club meeting, one of our members had with her
the cutest little guy.  He was found in the area of Turkey Point Road near
Essex in Baltimore, MD on friday.  He's definitely been taken care of and
we think he hadn't been out very long.  He's in great spirits, loving and
playful...and even using the potty box.  If you think he might belong to
you, email me and I'll put you in touch with the gal that has him.  If his
owners are not found, there are already many takers lined up for him. :)

Thanks,

Kim and da fuzzbutts at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.