From:
FerretsFirst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:23:55 -0400
This 'GREAT big Thank You' is being sent to everyone who participated
in the raffle set up by Stephanie from FerretHammock.com.  I just can't
believe the response and I am so grateful to the wonderful people who
participated to the tune of $406.

The 'hungry four' finally seem healthy enough to go in for their shots
and now, thanks to all of you, have their adrenal surgery scheduled.

The FML contains a great group of people.  Always remember that when
replying to each other.

Thank you again for your caring, concern and love of these wonderful
fur-babies.

Robin,
FerretsFirst, a Rescue and an Attitude.