From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:52:25 -0500
Calling all Vendors! The International Ferret Congress is looking for
vendors to join us at the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel in Portland,
OR. June 22-24 2007

Vendors are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Space for
vending is limited so please get your registration form, signed
contract and payment in as soon as possible.

All required forms are on our web site. If you have any questions
or concerns you may contact me directly at

We look forward to working with you this summer at the 2007
International Ferret Congress Symposium.

Brenda Johnson

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>