From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:29:26 -0500
Mommie, left us early hours yesterday morning.  Beautiful albino with red
eyes.  She is riding high on the solar flares and dancing with the COLD
North, Northeast winds, yesterday, to let me know that she is hold again
and happy.  There is memories of when I pick the Mommie and her son up,
it was not something I would want anyone to see.  I wanted to do harm to
the man, I figured that the ferrets were inside the car but, when the guy
got out and went to the back of the trunk, opened it took out the (smal)
carrier with them in it.  I wonder how many times the ferrets had to
travel that way, not inside where it was warm, in the trunk with fumes
from the exhust from the car.  Even the carrier showed that they been
stuck in it for a long periods of time.  The air vents looked like it
been chewed at in trying to get out, they didn't like being in there.

Marie and the 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets ;-(
(missing all the ones that has gone to the Rainbow)