From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 12:19:30 EST
Hello All,
Could someone please post some info about the greenies again.  Our new baby
Chelsea has had some strange looking stools.  They have for the most part
been normal but a couple of times when I cleaned out their cage her poop was
brown with chuncks on green that had an almost crystalline apprearance.  Is
this the infamous GREENIES or could this be a result of her diet.  I give
the girls ferratone once a day and as an occasional treat, raisons, cant-
aloupe, purina kitten chow, Kay-tee ferret food (have not be able to get
Totally Ferret in my area) and Lucy has not had similar stools.

Thanks for any help,
        Irena...Lucy and Chelsea's mom