From:
Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 11:58:53 -0400
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we have a pair of ferrets (Bonnie and Clyde)
available for adoption. They have been checked out by our vet and had
their rabies vaccines...so they're ready to go home! They were turned
in to us by a very kind person that found them in a bag, in a dumpster
behind a store here in Brockton. They're very well behaved, are using
their litter boxes like champs and are very, very sweet.

We now have pictures available on our website, scroll down to the
bottom of the list of available animals to see their cute little faces:
http://www.apcsm.org/petpoint.html
So check out our site! We have plenty of other adorable animals that
need forever home as well!

Take care everyone,
Leslie