From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:18:25 -0500
Hello all,

Whitey crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning.  He had appeared to be
doing better since Sunday, but was a little off this morning.  The end
was quick and the vet said painless.  I held him as he took his last
breath and when it was over, he looked very peaceful.

Although a necropsy has been done, we still don't know the cause of
death, if it was DIM or not.  All his internal organs were normal,
his lymph nodes were fine.  The only abnormality was bleeding in the
intestines, which for the medication he was on, would have been normal.

Leslie