From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 00:02:00 -0400
Hello everyone,

Long time no write, well that's probably due in large part to the fact that
the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association is swimming in ferrets here!
All three of our branches are pushing capacity, and while we of course are
giving them the best care that we can, these darlings are looking for a
real home to call their own!

We will be bringing some ferrets for adoption to the Baltimore show on
September 19th, but we much prefer to "pre-screen" potential adoptions in
the weeks before the show, to give us a head start on who we feel confident
to adopt to!

So if you can/will be in the Baltimore area on the 19th, and you're looking
to add a ferret... or two... to your already loving home, please feel free
to drop me an e-mail, and we can let you know what our three branches have
available (too many to list here!).  Nearly all of our adoptable ferrets
are under two years of age, we do have some that are slightly older, and of
course they're all darlings.  Some are even true show potential... no ugly
ferrets here!  (What's an ugly ferret?  Never met one!)

So anyway, if you're interested and think you'll meet our adoption
standards, please e-mail [log in to unmask] and I'll be happy to let you
know who the next Star of your Heart just might be.

Hope everyone's fuzzies are doing well, take care and stop by the PFRA
table at the show and say HI!

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
"Forget Puppy Love... There's nothing greater than Ferret Love!"tm