From:
"Sirron~Sir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:26:52 -0500
To All My Cousins and Their Family:

Thank you very much for the birthday greetings.  They are greatly
appreciated and very unexpected.  I am so very much overwhelmed with your
thoughtfulness.

Humans have asked me how I know my age and that is because the family who
surrendered me to the shelter had all my records.

My Daddy has printed all my birthday greetings/wishes and placed them in
a special birthday memory book that was especially made for my 10th
birthday and he is answering everyone individually.

If I have missed anyone thanking them personally, it is an oversight on
my part (HEY, I am old), and now I wish to "THANK YOU".

Again, I thank all of you very much from the bottom of my little 10 year
old heart for all the birthday greetings/wishes.

Yazu of Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA