From:
Foxxy3825 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:49:25 EST
I just read the post about the Triple F Farm ferrets having pink tattoos in
their ears, and i checked my ferts and they all have the pink tattoo!!!  I
can't believe i haven't noticed this before!!  I didn't get any kind of
documentation with two of the ferts so i didn't know about their origin.
I'm happy i know where they are from now, but I have never had a biting
problem with any of them, not any kinds of problems actually..well, so
far anyway..Thanks :)

Nichole and the 4 fuzzies..

http://members.tripod.com/~oOFoXxYOo/index.html