From:
Kevin Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 20:47:00 -0500
>From:    Angela M Preimesberger <[log in to unmask]>
>Cee Cee has a stuffed animal fettish.  She is determined to put every
>stuffed animal in her hidey hole (a small drawer with a 3in opening).

Our Mazik has a stuffed frog (twice his size) that he insists on keeping in
a particular place.  When we have guests over, we will take the frog
downstairs and as soon as Mazik sees that it is in the wrong spot, will
quickly grab it and carry it back upstairs.  Then we all die laughing.
Ferrets are such a hoot.

Kevin

Kevin Kersey
http://www.architech.com/kevin/