From:
Limejello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 22:53:11 -0500
Howdy,

I'm a couple days behind on the FML so I may be getting in on the end of
this thread.  First I would like to say that I'm somewhat offended by Urban
Fredriksson's comments about Tarot.  Especially when he implied that anyone
who believes in it is not smart.  I see this as a blatant attack on people
who have different beliefs.  There are people who use Tarot and other forms
of divination quite effectively, whether you believe in it or not.  Please
think a little next time before you make such offending statements about
other people's beliefs.

Actually, I've got to thank Urban for making this post.  I'm not easily
offended so I've been jealous of all these other people who are offended by
seemingly little things.  But, thanks to Urban's post I can finally respond
to something and complain about it.

Anyway, to shift to a more positive viewpoint, and to keep this post
ferret-related, I would like to say that I did like one idea that came from
this thread, the idea of ferret Tarot cards.  I think that would be a neat
idea.  There seems to be a set of Tarot cards for everything else under
the sun.  They could be called Farot cards For suits you could have litter
boxes instead of cups, a tall bottle of ferretone instead of wands, a
ball-shaped squeaky toy for pentacles, and the blender you use to make
chicken gravy instead of swords(depending, of course, on which deck you
use).  And you could use the Farot deck in conjuction with divining the
future from the arrangement of the poops in the litter pan (similiar to
tasseography only with fert poops instead of tea leaves).  I think the
idea of a Farot deck has potential.

May your ferret poops be always divined,
Limejello & The Weezils of Doom
http://home1.gte.net/wrenched