From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:04:05 -0700
Cross-posted with permission

X- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:57:58 -0500

Bob just called me, Helen's husband, and told me Helen collapsed and
she is in the hospital now. He did not have any other info yet as to
why or how bad she is. Please keep her in your prayers, please. As
soon as I know more I will post to let everyone know

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 14 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, and Roscoe

www.theferretschoicebedandesign.bravehost.com/

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and
against our will, comes Wisdom by the awful Grace of God...Aeschylus