Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:27:08 -0500
Stubbs, smelling warm baking smells from downstairs, "Do you think
Momma will share some apple pie with us?"

Albus "I don't think so. But maybe we'll get some pumpkin in our soup,
yum!"

Stubbs "Mmmmm, Thanksgiving smells so good!"

Albus "And it feels so good too, when you're thankful for what you
have"

Stubbs "Should we tell our Shelter Moms that we're thankful for them?"

Albus "We should Stubbs, we should. Everyone should"

Stubbs, curling up closer, "I'm thankful for you"

Albus, with a deep sigh, "and I'm thankful for you"

Stubbs of South Shore Ferret Rescue and Albus of Ferretwise would like
to thank their Shelter Moms, Alicia and Diane, for caring for them so
lovingly and finding them their forever home with me. For which I am
also eternally thankful to them.

Please take the time to extend your thanks for the amazing work all
shelters do.

Join SOS Thanksgiving card exchange and let them know how thankful we
all are.

E-mail Joanne at [log in to unmask]  to join in the "Thanks"!

Risa