Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:59:43 +0000
Does anyone have any muscle relaxers ? j/k. I don't know how you
shelter mom's do it, really I don't! I put in a almost twelve hour day
at Millies yesterday. I broke down some cages to clean them really
well. Shush, don't tell anyone but one little big boy needs some potty
manners LOL. I think I made him a little upset when I decided to put
him in a big wide one level cage so he could focus on where exactly the
poop box is supposed to be. By the time I left, he was actually using
it. Mission accomplished! Yay! We had the girls out in the playpens and
dig box where they enjoyed playing with some toys, tunneling and lots
of sunshine while the overseerer folded two baskets full of laundry
while I went through the girls room top to bottom. Ugh, more laundry :).
I don't remember if the washer and dryer actually stopped for a second
all day.

So all is well. All the kids got loved on even the couple of nippy
girls. One whom I nicknamed Houdeni cause she outsmarted me and when
I turned around she was on top of a cage little brat. Hey, you don't
belong there! How did you get out?? Oh, never mind. Bad helper forgot
the clips on the cage door. These little girls are smart! Don't worry
folks all doors to the outside are closed when we're cleaning just in
case.

So a very good day all in all. Did I mention I need something for my
back? Im not as young as I used to be.

Im so glad I've had this opportunity. It's been so very rewarding
watching these kids blossom, play and learn to love attention from
volunteers. I've enjoyed every minute of it. My daughter kept calling..
when are you coming home?? I said, Im in my element and enjoying
myself. It will be late LOL. So another day gone by. Monday is the
next night for me. My back is taking the day off today :)

Leanne in Fort Worth