From:
Muldoone Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:45:04 -0800
I am happy to say Muldoone is returning to his Bridge duties!!

I apologize to everyone for having to take some time off after
suffering a loss of my own but I truly needed the time to heal. I
appreciate your understanding and patience and even more the prayers I
was sent via email by people; those were treasured gifts which I have
kept in a special file. Being a Rainbow Bridge greeter is one of the
greatest experiences of my life but it does have a down side to it just
like anything else. The three of us take on the pain of the person who
has suffered a loss and we also feel the loss and the pain. When I had
my loss it was just too much for me so I needed to take some time off.

So now it is the three of us back together again; SaraFerret, Musty
Pete, and myself Muldoone at the gates of the Rainbow Bridge to greet
your angels. If you need a greeting by Muldoone you can always email me

All three of us pray for ferrets and we always say prayers for the
broken hearts of the loving parents who have lost a fuzzy and please
remember behind the characters writing as SaraFerret, Musty Pete and
myself, we are real live people as well and we own ferrets and suffer
losses just like everyone else. I hope everyone can forgive me for
having to take a hasty break and it was my hope that I would be able
to come back at some point and I feel I am ready to come back.

~~Muldoone~~
Caring for your ferrets at the Rainbow Bridge.
http://mrmuldoone.bravehost.com/index.html