Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:20:18 -0700
First I want to thank all those that sent supportive posts/emails..
folks I have been missing for so long emailed.....also wanted to point
out that excerpts of my post from (quiet reflections) were words from
someone that emailed me privately...thought I noted correctly quote &
end quote...but wanted to point that they were not MY words.....i DO
HOWEVER, wholeheartedly, 100% endorse & agree with every single word
this person wrote...

Some have suggested, why do I even bother with posting on the FML, it
seems it's nothing but trouble and a waste of time to have to defend
idiocy.  Yeah, it is sometimes...you'll have that when dealing with the
public & thousands and thousands of people...but I stand strong knowing
that the majority of the folks here are good hearted, intelligent,
humorous & loving ferret folks that I will continue to reach out &
correspond with in spite of the minority of venom spewing garden gnomes.

It would break my heart to leave this list that has become a second
ferret family to me and the rescue.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.