From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:08:11 -0700
Hi our new 2011 calendar is on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260665034154
if you would like to order calendar that is hot off the press, either
purchase it through ebay or send me an email.

if anyone is interested in holiday cards, they are all ready to be sent
out. we have fall, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas and the special
hanukah cards. please send me an email about the cards and i can send
pics of what i have right now. i know i will need to reorder, but it
may take a while. here are some of the new cards that are on
ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260545592247

thanks for your time and i hope everyone and their little ones are
doing well.

thanks for helping the shelter ferrets with your purchase of cards and
calendar.

Have a great day Linda