Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 16:03:25 +1200
Hi guys -->waves<--

I saw somet'in' new today!  I saw a ferret wiv a widdle hooman widin' him!
Bell Boy an' his widdle passenger wanted dere mommy to know dey're both
here toget'er an' Bell Boy says his widdle passenger is wearning how to
wide weally well!

Gizmo said he's been watchin' over his mom cause she's been weal sad. :(
Bu' he wants her to know he weally weally wuvs her an' now dat she's
feelin' a widdle bit better he's gonna go an' pway wiv some new fwiends.
Wight now he's gorging himself at Nutrical Niche.

I'm gonna go pway wiv de ot'ers now.  Hey Bell Boy!  Wai' for me!  We'll go
pway on de Wainbow Swide!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!