Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:37:48 -0500
Now that the shelter has their own official ebay id, as a registered
Canadian charity, we've got all sorts of items for you.

Our biggest and best is the Sponsor a Shelter Ferret Auction.

A great big thank you to all the bidders and winners on our last auction.
The support was just amazing.

We're hoping to tug on your heart, and purse strings, again, with another
round of wonderful ferrets to sponsor.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZferret_aid

We also have great ferret t-shirts and other items.

All you ebayers out there be sure to add us to your favorite seller's
lists as we'll have lots of great items as we move forward with this.

Please stop by and visit us at www.ferretaid.org

And you can contact the shelter directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks again,
Lara in London