From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:04:24 +0000
>Every time someone buys a pet from a place who gets their 'stock' from a
>mill, puppy mill, ferret mill, etc, you encourage those people to create
>more.  The all might dollar speaks volumes.  Buy one, they make two more.

I agree with the point made above, if anyone buys anything from a breeder
commercial or otherwise.

Most breeders would not breed another litter, if all the animals they
bred were not being bought by someone.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html ;

The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.
Aims:- To give the public confidence in the integrity of charities.
http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/registeredcharities/sgc .
http://www.shropshire-promotions.co.uk
http://www.hva-er-galt.com/ssof/
http://www.asacp.org/ Adults against child pornography.  If you suspect
any sites report it. asp .
I neither run a rescue centre, nor do I ask the public to supply funds
to help with my hobby of rescuing pets.  All the work done by myself and
others is done at our own expense.
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html