From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 23:35:32 -0700
Just a short note letting folks know TImmy's recipe has been updated.

With each update I try to improve it's functionality, make it easier to
read, make the web site easier to navigate (I'm still learning there), and,
where possible, make it easier to get the ingredients.

One item this time was dropped (the Wysong F-Biotic), and a different item
that is easier to get added (brewers' yeast).  The latest recipe is broken
off of the Timmy's story on the web site, to make it easier to keep updated.
(people using the F-Biotic can continue, I just had a lot of people having
trouble getting it.)

If anyone can't retrieve it from Timmy's website (in my sig.), feel free to
email me & I'll pass it on that way.

I'm really happy to hear so many ferret people (both 2 and 4 legged) are
being helped by it.  It makes all those long nights very worth while.:)

Take care,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>