From:
Tamlyn Martinovich-Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:20:58 +1300
1) i've been following the whole amanda saga, but i've never posted on it.
true, i formed my own opinions from the posts, but i've never met amanda
so they're not informed opinions, thus i never voiced them.  i just want
to breathe a big sigh of relief now that it's over.

2) went to a fert picnic today.  good turnout (about 10-15 ferts) for
auckland new zealand, where they aren't that common.  there was a big
hoohah about 2 months ago, spurring on the "ban ferrets" business.  so
it's good to see people approaching us and being able to educate them on
the differences between pets and ferals (yes we do have them here), and
giving them the opportunity to interact with the little tykes.  i've also
been asked to be the new events officer/organiser for our society, which
is an honour as i've only been "on the scene" for a short while.  : )

3) sebastien and jourgen are making very slow progress, but at least it's
progress!  she is beginning to increase her tolerance for him, and has
even gone back and yipped at him instead of always bolting.  i envision
that this time next year they might be buddies.

thanks for letting me ramble
dooks to all!