From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:33:01 -0400
For those interested in getting a credit card with a picture of YOUR ferret
on it:

MBNA America
Purina Mastercard offer
PO Box 15026
Wilmington, DE 19850
1-800-421-2110

Now, this address and phone number are off my monthly statement so they may
not be the initial correct contacts, but they should be able to put you in
touch with the correct people making the offer.  I get monthly coupons for
Purina products (nothing for Pro Plan yet though) and special offers with
Discount Master Animal Care.

Pam