Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:19:48 +0200
hey all -
I have important question, and I'll try to give all the details.

We have a female, spay about 1.5 years old name Hooker.  we took Hooker
at age of 4 months, from a lady, small breeder.  she was never a naughty
ferret, and she is not a good climber, so most of the time she used to
run in the apartment for about an hour, and then went to sleep.

she looked a little bit bored, so at April we got a new cat, and at June
we got new male ferret (about two months old), name Crook.  She use to
play a little with the cat, and a lot with Crook, but now - for us it
looks like she only sleep and eat, and a little bit awake and play.  most
of the time her tail is poof, and she hide in cracks she finds (although,
when we enter the kitchen, she runs after us to get food).

What to do with us ?  could it be she is bored ?  maybe she depress ?
Maybe we should give her back to the breeder (maybe she knows better
than us about ferret) ?  maybe she is sick ?

I am a little afraid that maybe she suffer (physically or mentally), and
I just cant see it ?

Maya