From:
Sharon LaCouture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:30:36 -0700
OMG!
What the heck is wrong with you??

I cannot believe you BELIEVE it is okay to bite a ferret that bites!

Would you bite a toddler who bites testing out new teeth??

I certainly hope that anyone who read your post "Take THAT You, You,
WEASEL!" doesn't believe that this is an acceptable form of behavior
modification within the ferret community.

This IS NOT the norm and is NOT acceptable behavior.  I am surprised
more people haven't written in to comment on this...

Shame on you Alexandra.