From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 20:24:07 -0400
I want to thank Georgia Wood, Ela Heyn and Judith White, of the shelter
funding operation (S.O.S.), for their hard work raising funds to help
support all the shelters out there, ours included.

Of course that thanks extends to all the wonderful people on the FML that
purchase coloring books and other assorted items that translates into
dollars for the shelters.  Without your support, the fund would not be what
it is.

Our shelter recently received a donation towards our ever present vet bill
and it makes my heart feel good to know that there are so many caring people
out there.  We certainly could not do it without you.

Keep up the good work!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Visit our web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org