From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:18:23 CST
Hi, my name is Mary and I've been reading for several weeks now.  I need
some help.  My Rowdy is 5 and has been through 2 adrenal surgeries and a
bladder surgery where he has an open incision so he can go to the bathroom
(don't know the medical terms).  Consequently he has a horrible rash where
the urine dribbles out on his skin.  I've been rinsing/lightly washing the
area and using A&D Ointment and Petroleum Jelly but it's not helping
anymore.  Can anyone please suggest something else like what you would use
for a baby with diaper rash that would still be OK for a ferret?  I'm sure
as red as it looks that it hurts, it makes me hurt just looking at it!  You
can post on FML or e-mail me direct at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Mary and Rob and the "gang" of 10 ferrets, 4 cats and 1 dog  :o)

Mary Rogers
Executive Secretary I
Business Voice Products and Services
(972) 718-6532