From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:34:34 -0700
I got to see a really neat reunion lately.  A really cool guy named Zeus
arrived.  He was quick to tell me that his nick name was Z-man.  What a
neat boy.  He had a gorgeous coat that made me envious.  Out of the
heather some old friends and some new friends began to emerge.  First to
come out was Chompers, Burton, Wiggles.  They were surprised and happy to
see Z so lush and invigorated.  Then some others that were acquaintances
from the household started to trickle out of the blooms.  Zeus was
overwhelmed with attention.  But he was still looking for someone.  That
someone was waiting behind everyone.  Patiently.  Zues got a glance at
him and erupted into utter glee.  He let out lots of dooking and crash
danced right through everyone who spun in circles and danced around.
Linus, the special someone, leaped onto him and they rolled about.
Linus brought back lots of memories of his parents though.  And Zeus
missed them.  I knew a good remedy for that.  A trip to the reflecting
pond where he could say his goodbyes ... and thank you's.  Everyone
joined and smiled as they looked down up their mom and dad.  Zeus uttered
the words, "I love you" very softly so that the ripples went through the
pond.  Ripples never end you know.  They just go on and on ... until they
reach their destination.

Sandee