From:
ferretdamce83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:47:58 -0500
Spring won't be for quite awhile here in north Ohio, but I prefer to
plan ahead. Frost left us a couple weeks ago and was interred outside
up against the wall of the ferret room. I want to plant some sort of
flowering bush there as a remembrance, something with either large or
very numerous blooms of white, blue, or purple. A white touched with
red would be perfect, since Frost was an albino. It is difficult
finding candidates for this post, because of our long cold winters.
Perhaps some of you could make suggestions?

Tonight, Thursday, a representative from Ferrets Unlimited is bringing
over some foster ferrets to introduce to the larger of our groups.
Mandie needs an exuberant friend that will play as long and as hard as
she. Rhys needs a distraction in the worst way. He has dropped from
more than five pounds to less than three, since Frost, the other half
of that bonded pair, left us. Rhys is eating, but just not enough, and
he is so listless. He won't take interest in anything new for more than
a few seconds, which is much unlike this ferret with considerable
powers of concentration. Wish me luck tonight, as a few ferrets apply
for the posts open for frisky companion and Rhys-distracter.

With respect,
Lori in Ohio

Ferrets: Rhys, Ayla & Codo, Mandie, Holly & Charlie
Cats: Reaganne & Little Miss