Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:33:03 -0500
I know that ferrets get into a deep sleep.  But, my husband called me last
Friday at work because he couldn't get Missie awake.  Finally after a lot of
rubbing and squicky toys she woke up.  When I got home I found her to be the
same again and a very warm nose.  She just wanted to sleep.  We forced water
down her and made her stay up awhile.  For the weekend we forced water and
duck soup.  Thought maybe she had a fever and a touch of flu.  Tonight she
did the same thing again, just couldn't get her awake with out a lot of
work.  She has never acted like this before.  She is a year old this month.
Is this the deep sleep or something else?  Seen others that were sleeping so
soundly but this seems different.

Any comments would be helpful and thank you in advance.
Love and Kisses to all the fuzzies
Penny