From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 03:40:45 -0700
Dear Friend,

Angus is in my prayers today, and I do hope the little fellow is feeling
better.

Give him lots of love and hugs, he can feel your concern through your
touch, and this will comfort him.

I know you are doing everything you can, and Angus is putting his faith
in you.  He could not be in better hands.

Keep me posted on what your vet discovers.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.