From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:43:33 -0400
When I was growing up, I was sick all the time, both parents, half
sister, brother smoked.  After I married, no longer was sick, any time I
smell the smoke, it ends up being sick, very bad sore throat where I lose
my voice, headaches.  It can be on the clothes they wear, or just where
someone just been sitting having a cig break.  Also heavy perfume will
do the same to me.I know a friend that quit smoking just before she had
surgery, now her ferrets are smoke free.  I can visit now without ending
up sick.

Now on to other things.  BB the King just loves being out side, in the
tall grass he just go bonkers.  war dancing, talking very loud, just
rubbing his face on the grass.  He is such a Lover Boy, he learning to
give kisses with out nipping really hard.  Before he never did give
kisses or wanted to be held, kissed.  His Mom is still the same, stand
offish, but will let you hold her for a few seconds.  She gets along with
the ferrets now.

A beautiful Sept morning with the clear blue sky and promise of 70F on
Vancouver Island.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets