From:
Ken twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 17:03:34 -0400
My wife and I are new to ferreting.  We got our first Margie free from a
news paper from people who no longer had time for her.  She is around 21/2,
we brought her to the vets for a check up and found she is healthy and
weights 1.5lbs.  Since we rescued another ferret Squeezie from the NHSPCA
and she is now our 2nd child .  Marrgie is a sable and squezie we believe
is a chocolate.  we brought the to a ferret outing in N Conway NH and
entered them in a couple of contest and they came in 3rd and 6th in the
paper bag escape.we enjoy them very much as my wife is disable and is
home 24-7.  We looking to adopt an albino ferret for our next furry.

dooks to all.
Ken, Mary-Jane, Marggie and Squieeze