From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:31:37 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Regarding Eleanor's post which I saw on Saturday's FML. I live in
Canada and not sure if it would help but I did send an e-mail to Jon at
Morning Journal....the e-mail address provided by Eleanor on her post.
I am taking a chance here, this is what I e-mailed to Jon and please no
bashing because that is one reason why I don't post only when I need
closure for one of my precious babies who have gone and left me. I just
wanted my voice to be heard so they know how I feel, even though it may
not count or help.

Hi Jon,

My name is Rosie I live in Canada, so I'm not even sure if this e-mail
will even help. I am a member on the Ferret Mailing List, never had
the chance to read what happened to this poor ferret but "I am the
voice of the ferret who was brutally Killed!!" and I am hoping that
your Government and Justice system in the States is somewhat better
than ours because I get so frustrated that people only get a "slap on
the hands" for what they have done. I am an animal lover and usually I
can't bare to read or hear about really awful things that have happened
to animals. Unfortunately, they cannot defend or speak for themselves
and I am not very good with words but I do know what I feel in my
heart. This man deserves to be punished and thrown in jail for a very
long time and truly hope that he does get what he deserves because this
poor ferret sure didn't deserve whatever happened to him/her. I learnt
when I was in High School which was many years ago that we are animals
on this planet only we are called Humans. When we do bad things to each
other as Humans depending on the circumstances, we get jail time and
charged and in some cases for killing another Human Being (animal) we
do get life in prison well, this was an animal one which is called a
"FERRET" and NOT A HUMAN, nevertheless as I have said before we are all
"ANIMALS", this man should be in prison for "LIFE" for what he did. I
know this may sound harsh and this is why most of the times I will not
get involved or speak for the poor animal who had to suffer in some way
or end up being killed for no good reason because our Justice system
whether it is in the U.S. or here in my own country Canada always fails
no matter how many get together and try to fight for the cause the
person/persons involved get away with "MURDER". I am writing this in
hopes that maybe just this once things can and will be different and we
can start to see some change for in situations like this.

Yours sincerely,
Rosie & Buster (Ferret)